For Mac or Linux:
Apple MAC OSX and Linux support USB audio class 2 natively, hence no driver is needed.
For Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Driver Installation Process:
1) Download the driver file.
As v2.23 does not run with every PC configuration,
you may choose to download the driver file version 2.20 or version 2.23.
Download: AMR USB Audio Driver 2.23.exe
Download: AMR USB Audio Driver 2.20.exe
In some instances it may be necessary to disable the anti virus software to install this driver.
2) Run the “AMR_USB_Audio_Driver_2.23/2.20.exe” file you downloaded.
3) Follow the on screen instructions and ensure the iFi equipment is plugged in.
1) To use the newly installed driver, under “Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound”, select “AMR USB MODULE Audio”.
2) For software players that support ASIO and/or WASAPI interfaces, we recommend using those interfaces for the best sound. Please refer to each individual player’s instructions for details.