Terms & Conditions
AMR guarantees that this AMR product shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of:
1 year for parts and labour (please confirm with your local dealer)
180 days for thermionic electron valves(tubes)
The warranty period begins at the date of retail sale by an authorized AMR distributor/dealer and is subject to the
following requirements and understandings:
1. It is the responsibility of the buyer within 30 days from the original sale, to register and activate the product warranty
with the AMR distributor in the country of purchase AND register with AMR headquarters either online/post/telephone.
2. The original invoice or photocopy must be produced for authentication prior to any warranty claim.
3. The AMR product must not have been modified in any manner whatsoever, or the warranty will immediately become void.
4. The AMR warranty is only valid in the country of original sale.
5. The AMR Warranty is transferable: however, the next purchaser must also register his/her AMR product with the AMR distributor in the country of sale and AMR headquarters either online at www.amr-audio.co.uk or tel: +44 (0)870 420 5505 or fax: +44 (0) 700 596 1065.
6. The product must not have been stored in a humid environment; nor subjected to weather, water, or saltwater spray.
7. AMR shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the loss
of property or other damage or losses due to the failure of an AMR product. AMR is not liable for loss of use or inconvenience caused by the failure of an AMR product. AMR is not liable for damage caused to other audio components because of the failure of an AMR product.
8. During the warranty period, AMR will repair the product to working order, or, at AMR's option, replace the defective module with a similar available product, at no cost to the owner for the labour, materials and return shipping from AMR
and or its distributor/dealer.
9. All repairs performed after expiry of the warranty period will be charged to the owner and will carry a 180-day warranty
on parts and labour.
10. The customer is responsible for shipping the unit to the AMR distributor in the original flight case. This includes the payment of any shipping charges and related taxes.
11. Should any warranty issues arise, the decision of AMR headquarters is full and final.
Important Note: AMR will not automatically honour the warranty AMR products sold through third parties as we are usually unable to verify the service history of such a machines.
Download Warranty Card